Some of our recent installations for Door entry and Access control systems with or without video and access control options.
We only use the best quality suppliers of equipment including BPT, Paxton, Videx, Telguard. Systems can be either hard wired or GSM based for instalations where the access point is more remote or difficult to run cable to from the control point.
Key benefits of Paxton Systems:
- Reliable, high quality systems: We are confident of our quality and back our products with a 5-year guarantee.
- Systems that are incredibly easy to use: Minimal training required for administrators.
- Systems that are designed to grow with your needs: You can add doors as and when needed.
- Net2 Software: No hidden/unexpected costs or per seat licences. Software can be installed on as many workstations as required.
- Free software upgrades: Net2 software upgrades are free! You are able to take advantage of new features that will be of benefit to you.
Paxton Panel Mount Reader
- Use with Switch2 or Net2
- Designed for use in audio/video entry panels
- Fits neatly behind a 40mm square aperture
- 40mm square is the industry standard size
- Clear polycarbonate cover gives a neat finish
- IPX7 rated - suitable for external use
Paxton Proximity Readers
- Use with Switch2 or Net2
- Simple mounting
- Read range up to 100mm with Proximity cards
- Supplied with a choice of black or white fascias
- Low profile - less than 16mm deep
- 4 sizes
Paxton Net 2 Tokens
- Each token is uniquely encoded
- Proximity cards, keyfobs, watchprox and ISO cards
- Magstripe cards
- Keyfobs have a lifetime guarantee
- Supplied in packs of 10
- Adhesive discs that attach to any normal card and turn them into proximity cards
- Switch2 is a single door control unit. The control unit stores the access permissions of the user and is mounted within the building. This makes the system suitable for high security applications.
- Switch2 can be used with PROXIMITY, CARDLOCK or TOUCHLOCK readers. Switch2 can be installed to many doors over a site, all using the same tokens. Two readers can be connected to a single unit to give read in and read out access control.
BPT Impro Access Control
Fast gaining a reputation as leaders in state-of-the-art access control and product identification systems, Impro Technologies succeeds by meeting and going beyond international standards.
Impro Technologies is focused on leading-edge, embedded System Controllers and the latest proximity and biometric reader technology, which has led to an extensive range of security systems for domestic, commercial, mining, institutional and agricultural applications. Impro's products range from single door access units using passive transponders, to active long range scanners and asset management and identification systems
Specialized Security Products
If you are a security industry professional looking for technical assistance, reliable door entry equipment and innovative access control products, then SSP can help. SSP offer a complete range of security products for door entry control including: Electro-magnetic locks (maglocks), maglock accessories, shearlocks, exit/egress buttons (rte switches), green breakglass units, solenoid bolts, electric releases/strikes, power supplies, keypads, proximity card readers, cards, fobs, panic bars and other electric locking devices.
KMS delivers a unique and innovative solution for all multi user residences. Our class leading cloud based solutions ensure that any authorised user can get access to your building easily.
From initial installation, through management reporting and replacement of key fobs, our system is instant. We develop the latest technology to ensure that wherever you are, whatever web enabled device you are using, you have access to your system.
KMS Sharktooth Fobs
- Mifare technology- Developed using KMS unique Mifare based protocol, providing a higher level of security.
- Differentiation – Available with 10 different coloured inserts, enabling identification between fobs issued to an address or user type.
- Compatibility – The KMS Shark tooth HS Fob operates with all types of KMS readers. It can also be used with other manufacturers access control systems
- Robust- British designed and built tokens for the UK housing provider and comes with a life time guarantee
- aster and easier; ways to identify FOB’s for a specific address or user types with our 10 colour ranges for FOBS.